We usually like to do our own reviews of project management books, but sometimes we find a good review from someone else that is worth sharing.
Project-management.com has a list of their top 10 best project management books, which gives a number of different options to the project manager depending on their style and preference.
Included in the list are the following titles:
- Project Management Lite: Just Enough to Get the Job Done…Nothing More
- The Fast Forward MBA in Project Management (Fourth Edition)
- Strategic Project Management Made Simple – Practical Tools for Leaders and Teams
- Project Management JumpStart (Third Edition)
- Project Management Absolute Beginner’s Guide (Third Edition)
- Brilliant Project Management: What the best project managers know, do, and say (Third Edition)
- Guide to Project Management: Getting it right and achieving lasting benefit (Second Edition)
- Making Things Happen: Mastering Project Management
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge: PMBOK® Guide (Fifth Edition)
- Project Management: A Systems Approach to Planning, Scheduling, and Controlling (11th Edition)
You can read the whole article and the reviews of the books here: Top 10 Project Management Books